New Gym and More Life and Training Updates!

Hi there all and welcome back!


Today's post is all about an update on what I am doing, how I am training, my new gym, and some general life updates.

So, the biggest change has been that I just moved into a new apartment with the BF and we both quit our gyms. Honestly, I was kinda sad to say good bye to the gym I had been at for more than a year and a half! I made most of my big changes and most of my huge milestones with the YMCA. I know some people tend to look down on the Y as "not a serious gym" but not everyone belongs at a dingy garage style gym or Crossfit box (nothing wrong with those either)! The Y was a great place for me because they have so many convenient locations, lots of different machines and free weights, and they have pools and saunas, etc. For the price, I couldn't beat it! I also really loved the community aspect of it- I made alot of friends and connections there (even if I am not on board with C in YMCA).

The BF and I decided to quit paying for our gym memberships when our apartment has a free 24 hour gym on site which is two mins from our door! Today was my first time in and I feel like I could really make this gym work, even if it doesn't have some of the fancy equipment I am used to- it just means I am going to have to make my workouts more dynamic and interesting! That being said- this means that my training will have to change. I am actually gonna work on leaning out a bit- now I am meal prepping and since I am living on my own now I am more in control of my diet and what goes in my body. So yeah, convention season is upon us, so here we go!

One of the biggest and best changes is that because this gym is small and private I can take more selfies!

I will try to keep people updated on my progress and what is going on in my life!

Current Stats:
Height: 5 ft 4 inches
Weight: 157 lbs
Chest: 39.5 inches
Waist: 29 inches
Hips: 41 inches




Comments

  1. Congratulations on the move! I hope this new gym works out for you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I hope it will! You are the best girl, hope you are well!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Impostor Syndrome

Confronting Symptoms- a lesson I need to learn.