Keto Week Two: Electric Boogaloo


Hi there all! This is my review for our Keto diet week two plus a few other things as well. So week two has been a bit more lax- instead of working to get exactly 50 grams of carbs per day I am getting on average somewhere between 50 to 75 grams per day- I have given myself this cushion to start with for a few reasons...1. it is easier on me mentally to have that few extra grams in the day depending on how I feel or what is going on in my life...2. I am slowly starting to incorporate weight training back into my workout routines and there are days where I need those extra few grams of carbs to do the kind of work or get the kind of recovery I need. Some people might think that this technically doesn't count as truly "Keto" but having never done this before, give me a break. LOL


As for my body changes- I am down 3 ish pounds in around two weeks ( started at 156, currently sitting around 153). I don't really think that Keto works that fast, it honestly has more to do with the reduction in caloric intake (carb dense foods tend to also be calorie dense foods), water weight changes, etc.


I am also still in therapy and I have hired a life coach as well- we are all working together to help me help myself into becoming the person I know I can be. Thanks for sticking with me and for all your support!

Anyone interested in seeing an Instagram story- a full day of eating?

Let me know!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Impostor Syndrome

Confronting Symptoms- a lesson I need to learn.